As of January 22 2010, if you are creating the poster, you need to pay attention to the following:
- For all the Chinese words, you need to have the corresponding English words on the poster.
- You need to have both feds logo & CCF logo.
- For feds logo
- CCF logo
For posting posters, please pay attention to the following:
- Before you post the poster, you need to get the club director sign a copy of it. You will keep the signed poster. You can go to feds office and ask them about where to find the club director.
- For the posters you actually post, they need to be approved by the society/office that's in control of the building. For example, posters in MC need to be approved by Mathsoc, Engineering buildings by EngSoc, SLC by Turnkey, etc.
- Be careful not to post in the illegal area such as doors and hallway. There's "usually" a few boards in the building that's for the posters. If you are unsure, please do ask the society/office in charge.
- Please be courteous to other posters.. don't block them or something unless it expires already.
- Note that the posters you actually post don't need to have the club director's signature on it.